Our passion for enabling healthcare providers to easily provide high-quality supplements to their patients was born out of personal experience. The founders of the company experienced profound improvements to chronic health conditions after using all-natural, pharmaceutical-grade supplements recommended by a doctor.
It turns out this experience was one of many in a growing trend. Healthcare providers and patients alike are seeking natural, non-pharmaceutical, non-chemical options. Digging deeper, a simple realization came to light: offering supplements out of the office is a problem for many healthcare providers. From this a business idea emerged.
There are many legitimate, often unforeseen challenges for healthcare providers who wish to provide supplements. Some have made it work but hate it. Some struggle to stay on top of it. Others have thought about it but haven’t gotten started. What if it could be easier? What if we could help more people benefit from supplements by making it easier for healthcare providers to offer them?
We have solved this problem, and we’re proud of the company we built. We feel good about how we’re helping, how customers appreciate our service and how we have simplified the professional lives of healthcare providers. We endeavor to expand our business in hopes that attaining optimal health could become a reality for many, many more people.
It’s amazing how simple principles can shape who we are and lead us to success.
- Be true to yourself and true to others. Say what you mean and mean what you say. True success is driven by trust.
- Respect is earned, not demanded. Respect for every individual, whether employee, customer or partner, forms the basis for worthwhile and sustainable relationships.
- Treat that with which we’ve been entrusted as our own, and watch as it multiplies and flourishes. No one cares as much as an owner!
- Work is important. Home is important. Our relationships are important. Our bodies are important. The environment is important. When we seek balance in what we do, it makes for a stronger whole.
- Caring for and helping others is in our blood. We serve our customers, our employees and our community.
Click here to get started now.