- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- Q: Do you sell patient data to other companies?
- Q: How do you protect patient data?
- A: Our ordering website runs on a security protocol called HTTPS, the standard for secure, encrypted information transmission on the Internet. Furthermore, if a patient chooses to save their credit card or bank account number on file for future purchases, the information is securely stored with our payment processor, Authorize.Net, who is one of the largest, most-trusted payment processors available.
- Q: Can patients order any supplement Doctors Supplement Store carries?
- A: You control the brands available in your store. Patients will only be able to order the brands you specify, but all products within those brands will be available. You can add or remove brands at any time by simply logging on to your Control Panel or contacting our customer service department. Additionally you can optionally restrict individual products so that you will have to approve the purchase before we will fulfill the patient’s order.
- Q: How can I be sure my patients aren’t going elsewhere to purchase what I recommend?
- A: Most of our brands are professional lines, and as such patients have little ability to purchase them at lower prices online from a reputable site. We augment your efforts to educate patients on safe, reliable means of purchasing supplements. We have a tracking module you can use to see what your patients have ordered.
Click here to get started now.